Our culture and values
Our culture strongly encourages cooperation and is the basis on which we build our business strategy. It is the way we do things to become the reference and be regarded as positively contributing to society.
We use the acronym ‘PEARL’ to define our culture and the way we behave.
- Performance: what we promise, we deliver
- Empowerment: we foster the creativity and talent of each individual employee
- Accountability: we take personal responsibility towards our clients, our colleagues, our shareholders, our communities
- Responsiveness: we act readily and sympathetically on suggestions, influences, appeals and efforts of our colleagues, management and clients
- Local embeddedness: we embrace the diversity of our teams and clients in the different core markets, and act accordingly
We encourage all our employees to behave in a Responsive, Respectful and Results-driven way. These three values interact with each other and are key to the execution of KBC’s strategy.
- Respectful: we treat people as being equal, we are transparent, we appreciate people for what they do and who they are, we trust people
- Responsive: we anticipate and act readily and sympathetically on suggestions, influences appeals or efforts
- Result driven: we deliver what we promise, we meet objectives and deliver in line with the required time, cost and quality