Christine Van Rijsseghem
- Born in 1962, in Sint-Amandsberg, Belgium
- Holds a Master's Degree in Law (University of Ghent) and MBA Financial Sciences (Vlerick School)
- Joined KBC in 1987
- Career: 1987: University Graduates Team, Kredietbank; 1988: Central Department Foreign Entities, Kredietbank (risk management and controlling); 1992: Head of Central Department of Foreign Entities (incl. international acquisition strategy); 1994: Head of Credit Department of Irish Intercontinental Bank (KBC subsidiary); 1996: CEO KBC France (KBC branch); 1999: CEO KBC London (KBC branch); 2000: Senior General Manager Securities and Derivates Processing Directorate; 2003: Senior General Manager Group Finance; 2014: Member of the Executive Committee of KBC Group, Chief Risk Officer KBC Group.
- In the Board of Directors of KBC Group, Bank and Insurance: Executive Director (Chief Risk Officer; member of the Executive Committee)
- Member of the Board of Directors of K&H Bank Zrt. And KBC Ireland plc.
- Member of the Supervisory Board at United Bulgarian Bank AD; KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD and Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka a.s.
- Member of the Management Board of KBC Global Services NV