Entrepreneurship, innovative thinking and economic growth go hand in hand at KBC. Entrepreneurship is in our genes, and by supporting innovative ideas and projects, we can contribute to economic growth, which is one of our fundamental objectives.
Please find below some concrete examples:
- launching of 'The Family Business Knowledge Centre' website to help Hungarian owners of family businesses with, among other things, succession planning
- encouraging our people to develop their own innovative idea under the guidance of Start it X
- partnership with BRS, which supports microfinance and microinsurance businesses in the Southern Hemisphere;
- roll-out of Start it @KBC to the Czech Republic and Hungary;
- supporting local initiatives through the Bolero crowdfunding platform